Current Studies


Home - Current Studies - Academics - Content

Ask For Leave

Time:2019-09-05   Browse:

According to CUPL student regulations, students planing to leave from school or ask for absence from classes should seek permission from the international student office. A formal request should be made by filling out the form ASK FOR LEAVE  ASK FOR LEAVE-Master & PhD.docx and submit to the office before your leave or absence.

Xueyuan Lu Campus: 25 Xitucheng Lu, Haidian District, Beijing, China 100088    Changping Campus: 27 Fuxue Lu, Changping District, Beijing, China 102249

Copyright © 2018 School of international studies.CUPL. All rights reserved